Services to Members
1) On-line information Service
Members get information provided by KOCEF.
2) Community Service
Members have rights to join the Community operated by KOCEF and engage in member activities.
3) Mailing Service
Members are emailed news and information on various events.
1) Applicant must be at least 18 years old and have an email address.
2) System administrator may cancel the memberships of users who are unqualified without their
How to Become a Member
1) You can become a member only over the official website of the Korea Ceramic Foundation
Terms and Conditions of Use
1) The right to use services is established when the system administer approves the user’s
membership application and the user agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
2) Users should use their real names when applying.
You may use your email address as your ID unless someone else is already using it.
Approval and Cancellation of Membership
1) System administrator approves use after reviewing the application by the user.
2) System administer may not approve or cancel a membership in any of the following cases:
① If the application was falsified
② If the application was made with intent of upsetting public order or undermining public
③ If the application is a duplicate of an earlier application
④ If the real name of the applicant was not used in the application
⑤ If the applicant has no nationality
⑥ If the application dishonors KOCEF
⑦ If KOCEF service is intentionally disrupted
⑧ If the user has not used KOCEF for more than three months
⑨ If system administer deems refusal or cancellation necessary for any reason
3) If the user intends to cancel a membership, he/she should do so through KOCEF only.
4) System administrator may refuse approval in any of the following cases:
① When technical difficulties arise
② Whenever he/she deems refusal necessary
5) System administrator can make a claim for compensation for damages against the user in
the event of 2)-⑥ or ⑦ above.
Provision of services and service hours
1) Services shall be provided immediately after application is approved.
2) Services provided directly by KOCEF will be available during the business hours of KOCEF.
3) Services which are not supported by the system administrator may be used 24 hours a day
all the year round, to the extent that the services do not hinder the normal business or
operations of KOCEF, except for days or hours notified in advance for reasons such as
routine system maintenance.
Suspension of service
System administrator may suspend or limit services in any of following cases:
1) When a force majeure occurs, such as a national crisis or disaster
2) During repairs, construction, or service system failures
3) When difficulties arise due to excessive user traffic
4) Other cases where the system administrator of KOCEF deems suspension or limitation necessary
Management of postings messages
1) When necessary, the system administrator shall assign a specific duration to messages posted
by users by category of service.
2) The system administrator shall delete and move posting message or information falling under
any of the following.
The system administrator shall also refuse registration, issue a warning, or cancel user
① If it abuses or is defamatory to other users or a third person.
② If it disturbs public order or undermines public morals.
③ If it is believed to involve criminal acts.
④ If it infringes on the rights of a third person, such as copyrights
⑤ If it expires the post duration period specified by the system administrator
⑥ If it is deemed to violate other rules or regulations
Copyrights to posting articles
1) The copyrights to articles posted on the KOCEF website belong to the users who posted them.
However, if an article undermines public morals or conflicts with the website of KOCEF, it may
2) System administrator and the user may not use posted articles for profit without the consent of
the copyright holders indicated in 1) above.
Responsibilities for use of service
1) The user may not use the services provided by KOCEF for business purposes without prior approval
from system administrator.
1) The system administrator shall not disclose or distribute personal information which he/she
acquired to provide service to a third person without consent of the user, except as required by
law or a court warrant.
Prohibition of membership transfer
1) The user ID given to the user may not be sold or transferred.
1) System administrator shall not be responsible for losses incurred from the use of information
obtained by the user from the services provided to members.
Rules for operation
1) Other matters system administrator deems necessary to be reported will be announced through
‘Notice’ to all users.
All the articles above shall apply to users of KOCEF starting on January 1, 2010.