Revitalization of the Korean Ceramic Industry,Begins with the Development and Support of Ceramic Artists
The Korea Ceramic Foundation strives for the succession and development of the traditional value of Korean ceramics as well as nurturing the ability of ceramic artists to propagate through various support programs including ceramic public art projects, development of both local and overseas markets, fostering of young artists, support for creative activities and spaces, and job creation.
- 01. Support for Young Artists’ Creation and Venture
- 02. Support for Ceramics Information and Research
- 03. Support for Co-exhibitions and Succession of Tradition
- 04. Ceramic Public Art Project
- 05. Support for Ceramic Marketing